Smart Office freeware
Smart Compare 2 Columns
Use the Smart Compare 2 Columns Addin for Microsoft Excel to compare two columns/lists.
- Color Cells: will color the matching cells on color and the deviation cells another color.
This will enable you to use the 'Filter by Color' option in columns where AutoFilter are active.
- Matching: will return one list containing the all values tat exists in both lists.
- Deviation: will return two lists containing the values that only exists in one list.
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010
Prerequisites (will autoinstall if not on your pc already)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime
- Windows Installer 3.1
- Close Microsoft Excel
- Rename SmartOfficeCompare2ColumnsSetup.ms_ to SmartOfficeCompare2ColumnsSetup.msi
- Run SmartOfficeCompare2ColumnsSetup.msi
- Start Microsoft Excel
Find the Smart Office ribbon tab to start the Compare 2 Columns tool
Select the compare ranges
Select result method (Color Cells, Matching List or Deviation List
Select output colors or ranges
Result method "Color Cells" return something like this:
When your start using your Smart Excel Addin you will never want to let go, but it is
however possible to uninstall it! Well, you can remove this add-in like
remove any other program through Windows' "Control Panel" etc...
- Freeware version 1.0.2 released 28. December 2012
- New features: Color Cells and Matching List
- Freeware version 1.0.1 released 17. December 2012
- Ribbon tab name changed to match other Smart Office Freeware
- Freeware version 1.0.0 released 15. December 2012
- Version 1.0.0 released 17. November 2010
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the creator of this software be
liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without
limitations, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business
information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software
product or the failure to provide support services.
Download latest version
Søg og erstat
Smart Data Management
Compare 2 Columns
Excel Super- Subscript
Teachers Excel Tools